Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my screwed life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

is your life as screwed up as mine
yes
my screwed life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%my screwed life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
no
my screwed life - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%my screwed life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

my screwed life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:38 pm

and kickin it with a avatar I see
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:17 pm

Linkin...... we all feel a little "screwed" in life at times.... some more than others......it is easy to tell someone else to hang in there and it will pass.... sometimes things in your life don't pass.... you have to pass them and find some peace in dealing with what ever it may be.... that is just life. I noticed that your current location is one step closer to the edge... I have lived a good part of my life, and done some of my best creative writing at that exact location..... when at the edge.. kind of a metaphor of real life..... you always have several choices...... wiggle to one side or the other, back up and retrack,.... or just take the plunge...... with Jesus Christ in your life, He is waiting there for you in which ever choice you make.... all you have to do is believe in Him, pray to Him, and trust Him.... He will clear the pathways on either side, give you the courage and insight to backup, regroup and move forward again at a more possitive and constructive pace...... carry you if you ask Him to...... even be your parachute, and then be there waiting to catch you if you do happen to go over the edge. Life is not easy, but it can be more peaceful and happy with Jesus as our guide. You are among good people here..... Beatle and Brknangel are wonderful, spirit filled and very caring people. Thank you for taking the time to read some of my stuff and for the compliments....... God Bless you.
Back to top Go down
LinkinParkRokr
Admin
LinkinParkRokr

PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:25 pm

ok...my location...it doesn't actually mean anything..but thanks for the great words :gcross:
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:12 am

Isn't it great we're all among friends here....this is a nice place....unlike some other forums we've been to...we won't mention names....lol. :D
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:01 am

well...places like that...you couldn't really be friends with all of them they were so many Razz
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:52 pm

Well over there...it depended on whether the "in" crowd accepted you or not....pretty goofy.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Naughty Naughty Naughty
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:44 am

Sad really and typical of so many places here on this side of heaven.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:15 am

The is no 'in' crowd.. in my room! Going Bananas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my screwed life   my screwed life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my screwed life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2