Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok ..funny emails here please...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brknangel

brknangel

Ok ..funny emails here please... Empty
PostSubject: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 12:31 am

Ah yes...there are all these great funny emails circulating...please post here and share...Cool
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:08 am

George Carlin on age.
(Absolutely Brilliant)

IF YOU DON'T READ THIS TO THE VERY END, YOU HAVE LOST A DAY IN YOUR LIFE. AND WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED, DO AS I AM DOING AND SEND IT ON.

George Carlin's Views on Aging

Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids? If you're less than 10 years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions.

"How old are you?" "I'm four and a half!" You're never thirty-six and a half. You're four and a half, going on five! That's the key

You get into your teens, now they can't hold you back. You jump to the next number, or even a few ahead.

"How old are you?" "I'm gonna be 16!" You could be 13, but hey, you're gonna be 16! And then the greatest day of your life . You become 21. Even the words sound like a ceremony . YOU BECOME 21 YESSSS!!!

But then you turn 30. Oooohh, what happened there? Makes you sound like bad milk! He TURNED; we had to throw him out. There's no fun now, you're Just a sour-dumpling. What's wrong? What's changed?

You BECOME 21, you TURN 30, then you're PUSHING 40. Whoa! Put on the brakes, it's all slipping away. Before you know it, you REACH 50 and your dreams are gone.

But wait!!! You MAKE it to 60. You didn't think you would!

So you BECOME 21, TURN 30, PUSH 40, REACH 50 and MAKE it to 60.

You've built up so much speed that you HIT 70! After that it's a day-by-day thing; you HIT Wednesday!

You get into your 80's and every day is a complete cycle; you HIT lunch; you TURN 4:30 ; you REACH bedtime. And it doesn't end there. Into the 90s, you start going backwards; "I Was JUST 92."

Then a strange thing happens. If you make it over 100, you become a little kid again. "I'm 100 and a half!"
May you all make it to a healthy 100 and a half!!

HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay "them."

2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.

3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop" And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.

4. Enjoy the simple things.

5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.

6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.

7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.

8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.

10. Tell the people you love that you love them , at every opportunity.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER :
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

And if you don't send this to at least 8 people - who cares? But do share this with someone. We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Ok....it's a gender thing....lol   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:11 am

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: How Was I Born?   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:36 am

A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

Scroll down...You'll love this...

"You got Male!"
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Crusty Farkledunkin   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:57 am

MY NEW NAME IS IN THE SUBJECT.....DON'T LAUGH UNTIL YOU FIND OUT WHAT
YOUR NEW NAME IS.

We all need a little stress-reliever! This only takes a minute.

Please don't be a bore & ruin it. Send it on to everyone you know
including the person that sent it to you.

Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week, you need some silliness
to break up the day. If we are honest, we have a lot more stressful days
than not.

Here is your dose of humor...

A. Follow the instructions to find your new name.

B. Once you have your new name, put it in the subject box and forward it
to friends and family & co-worker S.

Don't forget to forward it back to the person who sent it to you

So they know you participated.

And don't go all adult - a senior manager is now known far & wide as
Dorky Gizzardsniffer!

The following is excerpted from a children's book, Captain Underpants
And the Perilous Plot Professor Poopypants, by Dave Pilkey, in which the
evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names...

So:-

1. Use the third letter of your first name to
Determine your New first name:

A = snickle
B = doombah
C = goober
D = cheesey
E = crusty
F = greasy
G = dumbo
H = farcus
I = dorky
J = doofus
K = funky
L = boobie
M = sleezy
N = sloopy
O = fluffy
P = stinky
Q = slimy
R = dorfus
S = snooty
T = tootsie
U = dipsy
V = sneezy
W = liver
X = skippy
Y = dink y
Z = zippy

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half
of your new last name:

A = dippin
B = feather
C = B atty
D = burger
E = chicken
F = barffy
G = lizard
H = waffle
I = farkle
J = monkey
K = flippin
L = fricken
M = bubble
N = rhino
O = potty
P = hamster
Q = buckle
R = gizzard
S = lickin
T = snickle
U = chuckle
V = pickle
W = Hubble
X = dingle
Y = gorilla
Z = girdle

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half
of your new last name:
A = butt
B = boob
C = face
D = nose
E = hump
F = breath
G = pants
H = shorts
I = lips
J = honker
K = head
L = tush
M = chunks
N = dunkin
O = brains
P = biscuits
Q = toes
R = doodle
S = fanny
T = sniffer
U = sprinkles
V = frack
W = squirt
X = humperdinck
Y = hiney
Z = juice

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's new name is: Fluffy Chucklefanny.

Now when you SEND THIS ON...use your new name as the subject.

And remember that children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults
laugh an average of 4 times a day.

Put more laughter in your day.
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Personality ....by dessert!   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:58 am

If all of the desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose (sorry, you can only pick one!).

Now don't ch eat on this one, go with the first dessert you choose! !! Trust me....this is very accurate. Pick your dessert, and then look to see what psychiatrists think about you.

After taking this dessert personality test, send this e-mail on to others, but when you do,be sure to put your choice of dessert in the subject box above.

ALSO, SEND IT TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR DESSERT CHOICE IN THE SUBJECT BOX BEFORE YOU FORWARD IT.

Here are your choices:

1. Angel Food Cake
2. Brownies
3. Lemon Meringue Pie
4. Vanilla Cake With Chocolate Icing
5. Strawberry Short Cake
6. Chocolate on Chocolate
7. Ice Cream
8. Carrot Cake

No!!! you can't change your mind once yo u scroll down, so think carefully what your choice will be .............

OK - Now that you've made your choice this is what the research says about you...

SCROLL DOWN---

1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy , &articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many friends.

4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen. Can be very emotional.

6. CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE -- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside . Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it be baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times You have many loyal friends.

SEND TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS .... INCLUDING ME!

DON'T FORGET - PUT YOUR CHOICE OF DESSERT IN THE 'SUBJECT BOX' ABOVE BEFORE YOU FORWARD

=
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: The Horth Whithperer   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:01 am

THE HORTH WHITHPERER

If you don't laugh out loud at this, you're just not trying!!

A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.

His buddy asks, "How will I recognize him?"

"That's easy; he's a midget with a speech impediment."

So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.

"A female horth."

So he shows him a prized filly.

"Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth"?

So the guy picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.

"Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth"?

So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.

"Nith earzth, can I see her mouf"?

The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.

"Nice mouf, can I see her twat"?

Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's fanny, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing.

"Perhapth I should rephrase that.. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit"?
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Cartoon Character Personalities   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:03 am

Everyone has a personality of a cartoon character. Have you ever asked yourself what cartoon character do you most resemble?

A group of investigators got together and analyzed the personalities of well known and modern cartoon characters. The information that was gathered was made into this test.

Answer all the questions (only 10) with what describes you best, add up all your Points (which are next to the answer that you choose) at the end and look for your results.

Do not cheat by looking at the end of the e-mail before you are done .

Then forward thi s to all your friends ( including the person who sent it to you ) and change the subject of this message to what character is you.

1. Which one of the following describes th e perfect date?
a) Candlelight dinner (4 pts.)
b) Fun/Theme Park (2 pts.)
c)Painting in the park (5 pts)
d) Rock concert (1 pt.)
e) Going to the movies (3 pts.)

2. What is your favorite type of music?
a) Rock and Roll (2 pts.)
b) Alternative (1 pt.)
c) Soft Rock (4 pts.)
d) Country (5 pts )
e) Pop (3 pts)

3. What type of movies do you prefer?
a) Comedy (2 pts.)
b) Horror (1 pt.)
c) Musical (3 pts.)
d) Romance (4 pts.)
e) Documentary (5 pts.)

4. Which one of these occupations would you choose if you only could choose one of these?
a) Waiter (4 pts.)
b) Professional Sports Player (5 pts.)
c) Teacher (3 pts.)
d) Police (2 pts.)
e) Cashier (1 pt)

5 What do you do with your spare time?
a) Exercise (5 pts.)
b) Read (4 pts.)
c) Watch television (2 pts.)
d) Listen to music (1 pt.)
e) Sleep (3 p ts.)
6. W hich one of the following colors do you like best?
a) Yellow (1 pt.)
b) White (5 pts.)
c) Sky Blue (3 pts)
d) Dark Blue(2 pts.)
e) Red (4 pts.)

7. What do you prefer to eat?
a) Snow (3 pts. )
b) Pizza (2 pts.)
c) Sushi (1 pt.)
d) Pasta (4 pts.)
e) Salad (5 pts.)

8. What is your favorite holiday ?
a) Halloween(1 pt.)
b) Christmas(3 pts.)
c) New Year (2 pts.)
d) Valentine's Day(4 pts.) e) Thanksgiving(5 pts.)

9. If you could go to one of these places which one would it be?
a) Paris (4 pts)
b) Spain (5 pts)
c) Las Vegas (1 pt)
d) Hawaii (3 pts)
e) Hollywood (2 pts)

10. With which of the following would you prefer to spend time with?
a ) Someone Smart (5 pts.)
b) Someone attractive (2 pts.)
c) Someone who likes to Party (1 pt.)
d) Someone who always has fun (3 pts.)
e) Someone very sentimental (4 pts.)

Now add up your points and find out the answer you have been waiting for! Put your character in the subject line and forward to your friends and back to the person that sent this to you.
Very interesting to see "who" your friends are!
(10-16 points) You are Garfield :
You are very comfortable, easy going, and you definitely kno w how to have fun but sometimes you take it to an extreme. You always know what you are doing and you are always in control of your life. Others may not see things as you do, but that doesn't mean that you always have to do what is right. Try to remember, your happy spirit may hurt you or others.

(17-23 points) You are Snoopy :
You are fun; you are very cool and popular. You al ways know what's in and you're never out of style , you are good at knowing how to satisfy everyone else. You have probably disappeared for a few days more than once but you always come home with the family values that you learned Being married and having children are important to you, but only after you have had your shar e of fun times

(24-28 points) You are Elmo:
You have lots of friends and you are also popular, always willing to give advice and help out a person in need. You are very optimistic and you always see the bright side of things. Some good advice: try not to be too much of a dreamer. Dreaming too big could cause many conflicts in your life.

(29-35 points) You are Sponge Bob Square Pants:
You are the cl assic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never wants to lose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey, it' s funny and calm for the most part Stay away from traitors and jealous people and you will be stress free.

(36-43 points) You are Charlie Brown:
You are tender, yo u fall in love quickly but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a family person. You call your Mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few Birthdays. Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.

(44-50 points ) You are Dexter:
You are smart and definitely a thinker.. Every situation is fronted with a plan. You have a bril liant mind. You demonstrate very strong family principles. You maintain a stable routine but never ignore a bad situation when it comes. Try to do less over thinking every once in a while to spice things up a bit with spontaneity!

Now don't spoil it! Have some Fun!! Change the subject o f the email to what you are and send it on.
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Mmmmm....chocolate for dinner sounds good to me   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:15 pm

Can't eat Beef, Mad cow....

Can't eat chicken . bird flu

Can't eat eggs ..
Salmonella

Can't eat pork ..
fears of trichinosis...

Can't eat fish ..
heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their meat

Can't eat fruits and veggies .
insecticides and herbicides

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M

I believe that leaves Chocolate!!!!!!!!

Remember - - -
'STRESSED'
spelled backwards is
' DESSERTS '

Send this to four people
and you will lose 2 pounds.

Send this to everyone you know(or ever knew), and you will lose 10 pounds.

(If you delete this message,
you will gain
10 pounds immediately!!!!!!!!)

Too funny!!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: AIDS ALERT   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:19 pm

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!

SENIOR CITIZENS
ARE THE NATION'S LEADING CARRIERS OF AIDS!

HEARING AIDS

BAND AIDS

ROLL AIDS

WALKING AIDS

MEDICAL AIDS

GOVERNMENT AIDS

MOST OF ALL,
MONETARY AID TO THEIR KIDS!

Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.

I'm only sending this to my 'old' friends.

I love to see you smile.
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Lol.....sad but true   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:50 pm

For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Men are like....

1. Men are like .. Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you.

2. Men are like. Bananas . The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like Weather Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like ..... Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like Chocolate Bars ... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say.

7. Men are like Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off!

8. Men are like .. Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.

9. Men are like .Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

10. Men are like Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

11. Men are like Snowstorms ..... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.

12. Men are like ... Lava Lamps .. Fun to look at, but not very bright.

13. Men are like Parking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

Now send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough to know !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:36 am

The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director "How do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized"

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: This is what marriage is really all about...lol   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:47 am

This is what marriage is really all about . . . . ..

He ordered one hamburger, one order of French fries and one drink. The old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half. He placed one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.

He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them kept looking over and whispering. You could tell they were thinking, 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'

As the man began t o eat his fries a young man came to the table. He politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said they were just fine - They were used to sharing everything.

The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.

Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said 'No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything.'

As the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you're waiting for?'

She answered . . . . ..
(This is great)

'THE TEETH.'
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Perks of Being over 50   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 5:12 am

PERKS OF BEING OVER 50 or, If you're not over 50, this is what you have to look forward to.

1. Kidnappers are not interested in you.

2. In a hostage situation you are released first.

3. No one expects you to run - anywhere.

4. People call at 9 pm and ask, 'Did I wake you???'

5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.

6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.

7. Things you buy now won't wear out.

8. You can eat dinner at 4 pm.

9. You can live without sex but not your glasses.

10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.

11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.

12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.

13. You sing along with elevator music.

14. Your eyes won't get much worse.

15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.

16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.

19. You can't remember who sent you this list!

And

20. You notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!.
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Installing a Husband   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 5:22 am

INSTALLING A HUSBAND
> _________________________________________________________
> Dear Tech Support,
>
> Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a
> distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the
> flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under
Boyfriend
> 5.0.
>
> In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs such
as
> . Romance 9.5
> . Personal Attention 6.5
>
> and then installed undesirable programs such as
> . NBA 5.0,
> . NFL 3.0
> . Golf Clubs 4.1.
> Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes
the
> system.
> Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these
problems,
> but to no avail.
>
> What can I do?
>
> Signed,
> Desperate
>
>
>

> *>
>
>
> DEAR DESPERATE,
>
> First, keep in mind,
> . Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
> . Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
>
> Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download
Tears
> 6..2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
> . If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then
> automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
>
> However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband
> to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
> . Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will
> download the Snoring Loudly Beta.
>
> Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law
> (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control
of
> all your system resources.)
>
> In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend
5.0-program
> These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
>
> In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited
> memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider
> buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We
recommend
>
> . Cooking 3.0 and
> . Hot Lingerie 7.7.
>
> Good Luck!
>
> Tech Support
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: The Good Napkins   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 5:40 am

THE GOOD NAPKINS
> >> >
> >> > The joys of having girls. My mother taught me to read when I was four
> >> >
> >> > years old (her first mistake). One day I was in the bathroom and
> >> > noticed one of the cabinet doors was ajar. I read the box in the
> >> > cabinet. I then asked my mother why she was keeping 'napkins' in the
> >> > bathroom. Didn't they belong in the kitchen? Not wanting to burden me
> >> >
> >> > with unnecessary facts, she told me that those were for 'special
> >> > occasions' (her second mistake).
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > Now fast forward a few months.... It's Thanksgiving Day, and my folks
> >> > are leaving to pick up my uncle and his wife for dinner. Mom had
> >> > assignments for all of us while they were gone. Mine was to set the
> >> > table. When they returned, my uncle came in first and
> >> > immediately burst into laughter. Next came his wife who gasped, then
> >> > began giggling. Next came my father, who roared with laughter... Then
> >> > came
> >> > Mom, who almost died of embarrassment when she saw each place setting
> >> > on
> >> > the table with a 'special occasion' Kotex napkin at each plate, with
> >> > the fork carefully arranged on top. I had even tucked the little tail
> >> > in
> >> > so they didn't hang off the edge!! My mother asked me why I used
> >> > these
> >> > and, of course, my response sent the other adults into further fits of
> >> >
> >> > laughter. 'But, Mom, you said they were for special occasions!!!'
> >> >
> >> > Pass this on to your girlfriends who need a good laugh or anyone who
> >> > has a
> >> > daughter!
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh
> >> > insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly.... and for heavens sake, use
> >> >
> >> > the good napkins whenever you can
> >> >
> >> > Have a blessed day!
> >> >
> >> >
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 5:57 am

Hope this touches you
the way it touched me .

GOODBYE MOM

A young man shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old
lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him.

She finally overtook him at
the checkout, and she
turned to him and said,

'I hope I haven't made you
feel ill at ease;

it's just that you look so
much like my late son.'

He answered, 'That's okay.'

'I know it's silly, but if you'd
call out 'Good bye, Mom' as
I leave the store, it would
make me feel so happy.'

She then went through the
checkout, and as she was on
her way out of the store, the
man called out, 'Goodbye, Mom.'

The little old lady waved,
and smiled back at him.

Pleased that he had brought
a little sunshine into someone's
day, he went to pay for his groceries.

'That comes to $121.85,'
said the clerk.

'How come so much ..
I only bought 5 items..'

The clerk replied, 'Yeah,
but your Mother said
you'd be paying for
her things, too.'

'Don't trust little Old Ladies'!!!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:10 am

HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE

1. Open a new file in your PC
2. Name it 'Housework.'

3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.

5. Your
PCwill ask you,

'Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?'

6. Calmly answer, 'Yes' and press mouse button firmly ...

7. Feel better?
Works for me!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Kids   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Why we love children ...

1) NUDITY I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening

when a woman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved. She was stark
nake d! As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my 5-year-old shout from the
back seat, 'Mom, that lady isn't wearing a seat belt!'

2) OPINIONS On the first day of school, a first-grader handed his teacher a
note from his mother. The note read, 'The opinions expressed by this child
are not necessarily those of his parents.'

3) KETCHUP A woman was trying hard to get the ketchup out of the jar. During
her struggle the phone rang so she asked her 4-year-old daughter to answer the
phone. 'Mommy can't come to the phone to talk to you right now.
She's hitting the bottle.'

4) MORE NUDITY A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the
women's locker room When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with
ladies grabbing towels and running for cover. The little boy watched in
amazement and then asked, 'What's the matter, haven't you ever seen
a little boy before?'

5) POLICE # 1 While taking a routine vandalism rep ort at an elementary
school, I was interrupted by a little girl about 6 years old. Looking up and
down at my uniform, she asked, 'Are you a cop? Yes,' I answered and
continued writing the report. My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask
the police. Is that right?' 'Yes, that's right,' I told her.
'Well, then,' she said as she extended her foot toward me, 'would
you please tie my shoe?'

6) POLICE # 2 It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front
of the station. As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking,
and I saw a little boy staring in at me. 'Is that a dog you got back
there?' he asked. 'It sure is,' I replied puzzled. The boy looked
at me and then towards the back of the van. Finally he said, 'What'd he
do?'

7) ELDERLY While working for an organization that delivers lunches to
elderly shut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old daughter on my afternoon rounds.
She was unfailingly intrigued by the various appliances of old age, particularly
the canes, walkers and wheelchairs. One day I found her staring at a pair of
false teeth soaking in a glass. As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage of
questions, she merely turned and whispered, 'The tooth fairy will never
believe this!'

Cool DEATH While walking along the sidewalk in front of his church, our
minister heard the intoning of a prayer that nearly made his collar wilt.
Apparently, his 5-year-old son and his playmates had found a dead robin. Feeling
that proper burial should be performed, they had secured a small box and cotton
batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal of the deceased. The
minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate prayers and with sonorous
dignity intoned his version of what he thought his father always said:
'Glory be unto the Faaather, and unto the Sonnn, and into the hole he
goooes.' (I want this line used at my funeral!)

9) SCHOOL A little girl had just finished her first week of school.
'I'm just wasting my time,' she said to her mother. 'I can't
read, I can't write, and they won't let me talk!'

10) BIBLE A little boy opened the big family Bible. He was fascinated as he
fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He
picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf that had been
pressed in between the pages. 'Mama, look what I found,' the boy called
out. 'What have you got there, dear?'

With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered, 'I think
it's Adam's underwear!'

NOW IF THIS DIDN'T BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY, GO BACK TO BED AND FORGET IT.

Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:11 pm

A man is walking through the zoo when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to devour her right in front of the little girl's screaming parents.

The man runs to the cage, hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the man returns her to her terrified parents.

A New York Times Reporter has seen the whole scene and says to the rescuer: 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life.'

'Why, it was nothing,' said the man. 'Really, the lion was behind bars and I knew God would protect me just as He did Daniel in the lion's den long, long ago. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt was right.'

'I noticed a bible in your pocket, are you a Republican,' asked the journalist. 'Yes, and I'm a Christian on my way to a bible study,' the man replies.

'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed... I'm a journalist and tomorrow's paper will have this on the front page.' The journalist then leaves.

The following morning the man buys a copy of the New York Times to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on first page:

'Right Wing Republican Christian Fundamentalist Assaults African Immigrant and Steals His Lunch.'

"I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me." Phil: 4:13 Joann
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:16 pm

PARENT
Job Description

This is hysterical. If it had been presented this way,
I don't believe any of us would have done it!!!!

POSITION :

Mom, Mommy, Mama, Ma
Dad, Daddy, Dada, Pa, Pop

JOB DESCRIPTION :

Long term, team players needed, for challenging,
permanent work in an
often chaotic environment.
Candidates must possess excellent communication
and organizational skills and be willing to work
variable hours, which will include evenings and weekends
and frequent 24 hour shifts on call.
Some overnight travel required, including trips to
primitive camping sites on rainy weekends and endless sports tournaments in far away cities!
Travel expenses not reimbursed.
Extensive courier duties also required.

RESPONSIBILITIES :

The rest of your life.
Must be willing to be hated, at least temporarily,
until someone needs $5.
Must be willing to bite tongue repeatedly.
Also, must possess the physical stamina of a
pack mule
and be able to go from zero to 60 mph in three seconds flat
in case, this time, the screams from
the backyard are not someone just crying wolf.
Must be willing to face stimulating technical challenges,
such as small gadget repair, mysteriously sluggish toilets
and stuck zippers.
Must screen phone calls, maintain calendars and
coordinate production of multiple homework projects.
Must have ability to plan and organize social gatherings
for clients of all ages and mental outlooks.
Must be a willing to be indispensable one minute,
an embarrassment the next.
Must handle assembly and product safety testing of a
half million cheap, plastic toys, and battery operated devices.
Must always hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.
Must assume final, complete accountability for
the quality of the end product.
Responsibilities also include floor maintenance and
janitorial work throughout the facility.

POSSIBILITY FOR ADVANCEMENT & PROMOTION :

None.
Your job is to remain in the same position for years, without complaining, constantly retraining and updating your skills,
so that those in your charge can ultimately surpass you

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
:

None required unfortunately.
On-the-job training offered on a continually exhausting basis.

WAGES AND COMPENSATION
:

Get this! You pay them!
Offering frequent raises and bonuses.
A balloon payment is due when they turn 18 because
of the assumption that college will help them
become financially independent.
When you die, you give them whatever is left.
The oddest thing about this reverse-salary scheme is that
you actually enjoy it and wish you could only do more.

BENEFITS
:

While no health or dental insurance, no pension,
no tuition reimbursement, no paid holidays and
no stock options are offered;
this job supplies limitless opportunities for personal growth, unconditional love,
and free hugs and kisses for life if you play your cards right.

Forward this on to all the
PARENTS you know, in appreciation for everything they do on a daily basis,
letting them know they are appreciated
for the fabulous job they do...
or forward with love
to anyone thinking of applying for the job.

** FOOTNOTE **

"THERE IS NO RETIREMENT -- EVER!!!

Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:15 pm

GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, you're It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy
SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE :
1. You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
2. You have to write post-it notes with your kids' names on them.
3. You change your underwear after a sneeze.
OLD IS WHEN:
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go a long.
3. Getting a little action means I don't need fiber today.
4. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
5. An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!
Thoughts for the weekend:
Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctr Alt Delete' and start all over?
If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
Ponderisms
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
Garden Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.
The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?'
Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its butt.'
If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if he's going to look up there anyway?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
But Most Of All, Remember!
A Good Friend Is Like A Good Bra. Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable, And Always Close To Your Heart!
Do you ever wonder why you gave me your email address?
Never take life seriously .......
Nobody gets out alive anyway!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:40 am

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Ya'll know who ya' are.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the USA !

Keep the fire burning, redneck friend
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:24 pm

I just want to thank all of you for your educational emails over the past year.

Thanks to you, I no longer open a public bathroom door without using a
paper towel.

I can't use the remote in a hotel room because I don't know what the last person was doing while flipping through the adult movie channels.

I can't sit down on the hotel bedspread because I can only imagine what has happened on it since it was last washed.

I must send my special thanks to whoever sent me the one about poop in theglue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown)
who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I rec eive the
$15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant
freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water
buffalo on a hot day.

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward
an email to seven of my friends and make a wishwithin five minutes.

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy gasoline without taking someone along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm pumping gas.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these
products are atheists who refuse to put ' Under God ' on their cans

I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.

And thanks for letting me know I can't boil a cup of water in the microwave
anymore because it will blow up in my face...disfiguring me for life.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked
with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS or FedEx since they are actually Al
Qaeda in disguise.

I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our American troops or the Salvation Army.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number
for which I will get a phone bill with calls to
Jamaica, Uganda ,Singaporeand Uzbekistan .

I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.

Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it
bites my butt.

An d thanks to your great advice, I can't ever pick up $5.00 dropped in the
parking lot because it probably was placed there bya sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

I can no longer drive my car because I can't buy gas from certain gas companies!

If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 PM this afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician...

Have a wonderful day....

Oh, by the way.....

A German scientist from
Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late

Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:39 pm

::: BREAKING NEWS :::

In 2009 the government will start

deporting all the crazy people.

I started crying when I thought of you.

Run my little crazy friend, run!

Well, what can I say ??

Someone sent it to me,

and

I'm NOT going alone !!

Have a Nice Day!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok ..funny emails here please...   Ok ..funny emails here please... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok ..funny emails here please...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next