Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ones I've written so far

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brknangel

brknangel

The ones I've written so far - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 6:30 pm

Well since this is your site...I think you should post them all here and write for this site instead of that one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 7:25 am

though I'd still get more responses from more people over there
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 3:51 am

Yeah but I'd still post everything that was mine here too.....I see you're writing again...cool Exclamation
Back to top Go down
LinkinParkRokr
Admin
LinkinParkRokr

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 11:34 am

what...he wasn't writting recently?
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 12:25 am

He says he keeps having writer's block....I told him not to focus on it and it would go away.... :D
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 9:56 am

I always know by how much sleep I can get Razz
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 2:00 am

Explain please....... affraid
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 11:54 pm

well..when I can think of stuff...I can't sleep,it's just the thing writters have to deal with
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:26 am

I see...mind racing with ideas and all huh..... :thinking:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:00 pm

yea Cool
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 3:57 am

That's cool....just keep a notepad handy when your mind is racing like that...love ya. Idea
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:22 am

:peacesign:
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:55 pm

I know that always helps me...If I can write it down while my mind is racing then I can go on to sleep....knowing my ideas are saved for later....just a suggestion. In fact, I'm about to buy myself a small tape recorder so I can quickly record my thoughts for later and then go back to clarify them when I have time and don't need to be sleeping. :givethumbs:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:56 am

and..you just got it
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:29 pm

Yes indeedy....now if I can just figure out how to use it..... lol! Ahhhhh technology....ain't it grand. :dance:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:12 am

Head Banger - 2 its all great
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:33 am

I like my tape recorder...but I can't figure out how to erase. Hmmmm should have stuck with the simpler one... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:05 am

yea....should've taken you to an antique store
Back to top Go down
LinkinParkRokr
Admin
LinkinParkRokr

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:21 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Soda Martini Soda Martini
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:53 am

Ok...good one....smarty Exclamation :dance:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:32 pm

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Beatle...... just finished reading all your stuff....... gosh.... so much to say about each one... they are all good...... I can't figure out which one I like best.... My Hard Life is great... I can really relate..... but so is Imagine.... and Falling Away....... all very very good, and so heartfelt and real life....... you are a great inspiration to your generation, and also to me...... you have talent...... and heart...... Keep creating...... Love you
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:10 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Beatle...... just finished reading all your stuff....... gosh.... so much to say about each one... they are all good...... I can't figure out which one I like best.... My Hard Life is great... I can really relate..... but so is Imagine.... and Falling Away....... all very very good, and so heartfelt and real life....... you are a great inspiration to your generation, and also to me...... you have talent...... and heart...... Keep creating...... Love you
Big Smile thank you...and this makes me want to write another one
Back to top Go down
LinkinParkRokr
Admin
LinkinParkRokr

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:40 pm

Rhonda wrote:
yea...he's been good since he started...I think there was only like two or three before he wrote those...oh man those old dayz Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ones I've written so far   The ones I've written so far - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ones I've written so far
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost of Anarchy :: Writers Place-
Jump to: