Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cowboys...America's Team!!!

Go down 
+2
Ghost
brknangel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brknangel

brknangel

The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 12:10 am

Yeah...we need a chance to redeem ourselves. Man penalties helped to seal the deal on that one for us. But we're still first in our division so that is way cool... cheers
Back to top Go down
texastech27

texastech27

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 2:01 am

yeah I heard we had over 100 yards in penalties alone :x
Back to top Go down
deluxeson1922

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 2:12 am

Well the patriots Won and thats all that matters, and just so everyone knows they have won every game 17 points or more!! I thought that was pretty crazy now its time to go ahead and finish off the same way and win the Superbowl!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 7:34 pm

texastech27 wrote:
yeah I heard we had over 100 yards in penalties alone :x

Yeah and you can't do that against a good team and expect to win. That's ok...we'll get them in the Super Bowl....Go Cowboys!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
bandet

bandet

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 8:57 pm

Well, I'll speak up for the Cowboys! Even though we had a rough week last week, we're still good. They just need to hold their heads up and win the next game. Go Cowboys!!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 9:07 pm

Woohoo...another Cowboys fan.... Exclamation Now we have the others outnumbered.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
texastech27

texastech27

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 8:01 pm

great win against the Vikings!

GO COWBOYS!!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LinkinParkRokr
Admin
LinkinParkRokr

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 3:33 am

brknangel wrote:
Woohoo...another Cowboys fan.... Exclamation Now we have the others outnumbered.... What a Face
no...it will not go down like this
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 2:47 am

texastech27 wrote:
great win against the Vikings!

GO COWBOYS!!! bounce bounce

Yeah....way to go....heading for the Super Bowl.,....Woohoo Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 1:52 am

brknangel wrote:
heading for the Super Bowl..
uhh...wouldn't count on that...with how they've been doing this year..cause even if the did....they'd get spanked by whichever other team
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 7:02 pm

Ah well...just have to wait and show you doubters....the Cowboys rock baby~~ cheers
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 4:28 am

brknangel wrote:
Cowboys rock baby~~ cheers
not this year
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 5:13 am

Yes this year....read it and weep......We beat the Eagles and the Giants.....Rockin' on toward the Super Bowl...it's our year baby....HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS Exclamation Exclamation cheers
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 9:23 am

Chalk up another win... Exclamation Exclamation It's always a good day when we beat the Redskins... Exclamation I admit...my boys made me nervous a time or two but we pulled off the win. Woohoo...how bout that Romo..TO combination for the big TD Exclamation Exclamation 9-1 baby....read it and weep all you that love to harass me about my boys... :givethumbs:
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 12:58 am

10-1 BABY...WOOHOO. READ IT AND WEEP ALL YOU NON COWBOY FANS.... Exclamation JUST BEAT THE JETS...ROCK ON COWBOYS. Also the Eagles almost beat the Pats....so they can be beaten. HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS????? Exclamation
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 10:24 am

Green Bay who?????

Division champs....11-1 baby. The Cowboy express keeps rolling on. cheers
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 10:25 am

Well...Lions made me a bit nervous but we pulled it out and that's all that matters in the end. 12-1....Rock on boys....HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS.... :givethumbs:
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 10:27 am

BeatleMania wrote:
brknangel wrote:
Cowboys rock baby~~ cheers
not this year

NOT THIS YEAR??? YEAH RIGHT. READ THE STATS....READ ABOUT TEAM RECORDS BEING BEAT. MIGHT AS WELL GET RESIGNED TO IT....COWBOYS ROCK... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 12:35 am

I heard they just lost
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 7:26 am

Yeah...I figured you'd rub that in.... I don't even want to hear it right now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:13 am

they can't go to the superbowl after losing to certain teams
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:13 am

Ah but there's always next year....Rock on Cowboys.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:49 am

and let me add,superbowl isn't look like they're going to lose badly then barely win....they wouldn't make it against SB material teams
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:28 pm

Well I happen to believe they have the potential to be a SB material team as you said. They had lots of talent on the team this last year. If they had played in the playoffs like they did in the regular season, not only would they have been in the Super Bowl...but would have given the Patriots the same outcome that New York did this year. Of this....I am sure...lol. Rock on Boys!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:58 am

Woohoo....football season is back on baby! My Cowboys rocked on over the Browns on Sunday 28-10. We're off to a great start... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cowboys...America's Team!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost of Anarchy :: Sports-
Jump to: