Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our new addition....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brknangel

brknangel

Our new addition.... Empty
PostSubject: Our new addition....   Our new addition.... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:17 am

Wow...been so busy with my new little grandbaby...that I forgot to even make a thread in her honor. She's three months old this week and I'm completely crazy about her. I'm loving being a grandmommy and suddenly getting old doesn't seem near as bad. I love you baby girl!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Our new addition....   Our new addition.... EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:57 pm

I'm staying with my angel today. She has discovered her feet. It's so funny to watch her playing with her feet. She is growing and changing every time I see her. I love her so much.Angelic
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Our new addition....   Our new addition.... EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:15 pm

Soda
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Our new addition....   Our new addition.... EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:36 am

Now my baby is four months old. She's so precious as she discovers more and more of her world everyday. I'm really enjoying spending time with her every week.:D
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Our new addition....   Our new addition.... EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:28 am

That was so tiring, I hope she appreciates us when she's older.. we gave every week to be there and almost never go home.
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our new addition....   Our new addition.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our new addition....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost of Anarchy :: Real Life-
Jump to: