Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losing our rights and our Christan heritage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brknangel

brknangel

Losing our rights and our Christan heritage Empty
PostSubject: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:23 pm

Here's a thread for those interested in discussing the current state of affairs in America....how unpopular it is becoming to be Christian and how we are losing our rights to speak out for Christ ....more and more and even as we speak. Ya'll join in....let's discuss this while we can still be heard!!!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Here's an email I get from the AFA.....interesting....!

Episode Six of "Speechless...Silencing the Christians" airs Saturday evening.

"Lone Star Justice" to be shown at 9PM Eastern Time

May 9, 2008

Dear Concerned Citizen,

"Lone Star Justice," the sixth episode of "Speechless...Silencing the Christians," will be shown this Saturday evening.

Public school students in Texas are told they can’t mention Jesus in discussions about Christmas or Easter on this episode of "Speechless. . .Silencing the Christians." A superintendent in Plano admits his plans to "shut down religious speech" in school. The myth of separation of church and state is exposed. The state of Texas becomes the first in the nation to pass a law designed exclusively for the protection of students' religious liberties. Be heard. Don't be Speechless.

The program will air on INSP cable network at 9PM. See if INSP is available on your cable system. Or you can watch it any time on-line at silencingchristians.com. You will be able to watch "Lone Star Justice" beginning at noon central time on the Internet.

You can view the sixth episode on the Web for free, but you must register to view the program. With traffic being heavy on silencingchristians.com, your computer may be slow. If so, we advise you to come back later and view it. The program will be up all week.

Also, all five of the previous episodes are available for viewing on the Internet at Silencingchristians.com.

Be sure to forward this alert to your friends.

Thank you for caring enough to get involved. If you feel our efforts are worthy of support, would you consider making a small tax-deductible contribution?

Sincerely,

Donald E. Wildmon,
Founder and Chairman
American Family Association Donate with confidence to AFA
(gifts are tax-deductible)

Please take a few minutes and invite your friends to AFA ActionAlert.

It's Not Gay
The sanitized version of homosexuality being presented is not the whole truth. Watch how educators and scientists who dare to go against the evolution theory are persecuted in a modern day witch hunt in EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed. Spiritual Heritage Tours
Explore Washington, D.C., from a Christian perspective with AFA President Tim Wildmon.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 am

be assured here...I will not let the government or aclu do anything to us here
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:15 am

Thanks baby...we just have to keep praying. This is not even the same America I grew up in. I'm afraid there will come a time here when we'll have to go to jail to express our faith. Wow...what happened to the greatest country on earth?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:25 am

we gave in to big gov.
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Interesting info about this subject by email   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:21 am

SHALL WE HIRE A MONUMENT ENGRAVER TO GO TO ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY AND ADD THE MISSING WORDS ?

A MESSAGE FROM AN APPALLED OBSERVER:

Today I went to visit the new World War II Memorial in Washington, DC. got an unexpected history lesson Because I'm a baby boomer, I was one of the youngest in the crowd. Most were the age of my parents, Veterans of "the greatest war," with their families. It was a beautiful day, and people were smiling and happy to be there. Hundreds of us milled around the memorial, reading the inspiring words of Eisenhower and Truman that are engraved there.

On the Pacific side of the memorial, a group of us gathered to read the words President Roosevelt used to announce the attack on Pearl Harbor:
Yesterday, December 7, 1941-- a date which will live in infamy--the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked.

One elderl y woman read the words aloud:

"With confidence in our armed forces, with the abounding determination of our people, we will gain the inevitable triumph."

But as she read, she was suddenly turned angry. "Wait a minute," she said, "they left out the end of the quote.. They left out the most important part. Roosevelt ended the message with "so help us God."

Her husband said, "You are probably right. We're not supposed to say things like that now."

"I know I'm right," she insisted. "I remember the speech." The two looked dismayed, shook their heads sadly and walked away.

Listening to their conversation, I thought to myself,Well, it has been over 50 years she's probably forgotten."

But she had not forgotten. She was right.

I went home and pulled out the book my book club is reading --- "Flags of Our Fathers" by James Bradley. It's all about the battle at Iwo Jima .
I haven't gotten too far in the book. It's tough to read because it's a graphic description of the WWII battles in the Pacific.

But right there it was on page 58. Roosevelt 's speech to the nation ends in "so help us God."

The people who edited out that part of the speech when they engraved it on the memorial could have fooled me. I was born after the war! But they couldn't fool the people who were there. Roosevelt 's words are engraved on their hearts

Now I ask: "WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE WORDS OF HISTORY??????"

Send this around to your friends People need to know before everyone forgets.
People today are trying to change the history of America by leaving God out of it, but the truth is, God has been a part of this nation, since the beginning. He still wants to be..and He always will be!

If you agree, pass this on. If not,

"May God Bless YOU!"

"Wake up AMERICA, Time we TAKE our Country Back"

Last edited by brknangel on Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:46 pm

you realize of course that you posted the same message three times
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:43 am

oops,,,,,, need to edit that Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:21 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:03 am

Now that the new administration is in office...look out religious freedom...you're on the chopping block in America...sad but true.
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: IN GOD WE TRUST   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:06 am

WRITE IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPES or front

WE THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. WE'LL START WRITING IT ON THE
FRONT OF OUR ENVELOPES, TOO! ----------Including Bills, Any Mail !!!!!

You may have heard in the news that a couple of Post Offices in Texas
have been forced to take down small posters that say

'IN GOD
WE TRUST ,'
The law, they say, is being violated.

Anyway, we heard proposed on a radio station show, that we should all write:

'
IN GOD WE TRUST'
on the back of all our mail.

After all, that's our National Motto, and -----
all the money we use to buy stamps.
We think it's a wonderful idea.

We must take back our nation from all the people who
think that anything that offends them should be removed.

If you like this idea, please pass it on and DO IT. The idea of writing or stamping.........

'IN
GOD WE TRUST '
on our envelopes sounds good to us ..

SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING A STAMP MADE TOO.........
lets use it as our signature on e-mails, too!

It's been reported that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, we have a very hard time understanding why there's such a mess about having '
In
God We Trust!'
on our money and having God in the pledge of Allegiance.

Could it be that WE just need to take action and tell the 14% to 'sit down and shut up'?

If you agree, pass this on, if not, delete!!!

BUT REMEMBER IF YOU DELETE THIS,

that's one reason why this world is in the mess we're in now.

WE SIT BACK & LET IT HAPPEN!!

IN GOD WE TRUST !!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:57 pm

That is actually something I should start doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing our rights and our Christan heritage   Losing our rights and our Christan heritage Empty

Back to top Go down

Losing our rights and our Christan heritage
Page 1 of 1