Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you Rapture Ready?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brknangel

brknangel

Are you Rapture Ready? Empty
PostSubject: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 11:12 pm

God gives us prophecy ...not to scare but to prepare! I love you

Are you ready for the Rapture?

Christ is coming for His church soon. Are you ready to go? There are several aspects to consider here.
1) Return
2) Resurrection
3) Regathering
4) Reunion

Return...
Christ said He would return. He began to talk of it in John 14: 1-6 Jesus..speaking to the disciples said...Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many mansions...if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place, I will come again and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there may you be also. Where I go you know, and the way you know. Thomas said unto him...Lord, we do not know where you are going, and how can we know the way? Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me.

Christ told them to be expecting His return at all times and that it was imminent. We as believers are to be watching the skies...watching the signs. We should be vigilant and ever anticipating His return. The only view that fits with Jesus description of His imminent return is the Pretrib Rapture. We don't know the timing and a date is not set. There may be some prophetic events come to pass, but no prophecies have yet to be fulfilled for the Rapture to occur. Don't waste your time trying to guess the TIME...rather be ready all the TIME for Jesus could come at any TIME.

The question is...are you ready for His return? He's coming to take us home to the Father's house. Have you made the proper preparations? He is coming at an unseen hour...therefore keep watching ...keep your heart right with God and right with people. We should be serving Him faithfully until He comes and practically in our everyday lives.
Matthew 24:46 Blessed is the one whom when the Lord returns, finds Him doing good.

Ok this post is long...so part two on the next post! Love you all....good night.. I love you
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 8:39 pm

The Nature of the Rapture........Resurrection and Regathering
The Rapture was not only promised, it was explained by Paul. The promise and nature of the Rapture are explained in the scriptures in I Thessalonians Chapter 4. It explains the resurrection of the dead and the regathering of the believing church on earth.

I Thes. 4:13-18
But I would not have you be ignorant brethren concerning them which are asleep, that you sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are sleep. For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel and the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore, comfort one another with these words.

The bible says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, II Corinthians 5:8. Therefore, when a believer dies, his soul and spirit go immediately to be with the Lord. These believers will come with Christ and will be reunited with their bodies which are in the ground at the time of the Rapture, when their bodies are raised from the ground and from the dead. This is the Resurrection of the dead. Then the regathering of those alive will occur as we are changed in the "twinkling of an eye" into incorruptible eternal bodies and then instantly translated up into the air to meet with Christ and the other believers. We will literally walk in heaven in our new bodies....body, soul and spirit. This is our promise and the blessed hope of the church.

The Rapture will be the most stunning event in human history!!

More to come in next post....I love you all.
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 1:21 am

Reunion.....

When Christ comes for us and we are changed in the twinkling of an eye....the dead will be Resurrected...the alive believers will be changed and instantly Raptured or Translated into the clouds and at this point there will be the greatest Reunion of all times in the clouds. Then we will go with Christ to the New Jerusalem...our home in Heaven that He has been preparing for us. We will spend the seven years of the Tribulation in Heaven. We shall forever be with the Lord after the Rapture. But at the end of the Tribulation, we will come back with him to earth to rule and reign with him for the 1000 year Millenial reign. At the end of that, when satan is defeated forever, the earth will be recreated by fire and heaven (that beautiful city) will come to earth. God will live among us and we shall be his family forever.

Are you ready for the Rapture? There are two destinations...either heaven or hell. If you're not ready to go, you will be left behind to suffer the greatest time of tribulation the world has ever known. How do you know you're ready to go?
Unbelievers do not get the promise of the Rapture.

The unique message of the gospel is that Salvation is available to ALL who believe but ONLY to those who DO believe.

You must genuinely believe. God is not an impersonal God. He created us to have fellowship with Him and to know Him personally. Change your mind and then let the spirit of God change your heart....soul...and renew your mind. Believe by faith that Christ died for us on the cross for our sins so that we could have the privilege of knowing God and being saved. You must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. The bible says whosoever shall call on His name shall be saved.

Pray something like this from your heart...
Dear God, I know that I have sinned, that I have failed, and that I need a Savior. I need forgiveness and I believe that when Jesus died on the cross He shed His blood for me and by faith in what He did, You are willing to forgive my sin and change my eternal destiny. By faith, I am claiming Christ as my Savior. Lord Jesus, come into my heart and life. I believe in You, I trust in You, and I am accepting You as my Savior right now. Pray it in Jesus' name. Pray it by faith. God will hear and God will answer.

At this point you will be born again by the Spirit of God and He will come to dwell in your spirit. Welcome to the family of God.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 1:35 am

yes I woulod say that I'm "rapture ready" :dance: :gcross:
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 1:35 am

yes I woulod say that I'm "rapture ready" :dance: :gcross:
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 7:11 pm

I'm glad to hear that....I truly hope everyone we know and love is ready. I'm ready whenever God is....signs point to it happening very soon.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:06 am

:aiiet:
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:06 am

Hey we need to get TT out here in this section. She has some questions about the Rapture and we could discuss them here.....I'm sure others have questions too.

Just for those who don't know. The gathering of believers to Christ in the clouds, which is commonly referred to as "The Rapture" is a promise to believers. There is no doubt that the scriptures refer to this event. The word rapture is not in the English version of the Bible...but following are the scriptures that explain the event...so yes the rapture is there, just not by that term.

From the Amplified bible...Author: God through inspiration of His Holy Spirit to the Apostle Paul

I Thessalonians 4:13-18

Now also we would not have you ignorant brethren about those who fall asleep (in death), that you may not grieve (for them) as the rest do who have no hope (beyond the grave.) For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will also bring with Him through Jesus those who fallen asleep (in death.) For this we declare to you by the Lord's (own) word, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord shall in no way precede (into His presence) or have any advantage at all over those who have previously fallen asleep (in Him in death.) For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a loud cry of summons, with the shout of an Archangel, and with the blast of the trumpet of God. And those who have departed this life in Christ will rise first. Then we, the living ones who remain (on earth), shall simultaneously be caught up along with the (resurrected dead) in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so always (through the eternity of eternities) we shall be with the Lord! Therefore comfort and encourage one another with these words.

I Corinthians 15: 50-58

But I tell you this, brethren, flesh and blood cannot (become partakers of eternal salvation and) inherit or share in the kingdom of God; nor does this perishable (that which is decaying) inherit or share in the imperishable (the immortal). Take notice! I tell you a mystery (a secret truth, an event decreed by the hidden purpose or counsel of God). We shall not all fall asleep (in death), but we shall all be changed (transformed.) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the (sound of the) last trumpet call. For a trumpet will sound, and the dead (in Christ) will be raised imperishable (free and immune from decay), and we shall be changed (transformed). For this perishable (part of us) must put on the imperishable (nature), and this mortal, (part of us, this nature that is capable of dying) must put on immortality (freedom from death.) And when this perishable puts on the imperishable and this that was capable of dying puts on freedom from death, then shall be fulfilled the scripture that says, Death is swallowed up (utterally vanquished forever) in and unto victory. (Isaiah 25:8 ) Oh death, where is your victory? Oh death where is your sting? (Hosea 13:14) Now sin is the sting of death, and sin exercises it's power (upon the soul) through (the abuse of) the law. But thanks to God, who gives us the victory (making us conquerors) through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be firm (steadfast), immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord (always being superior, excelling, doing more than enough in the service of the Lord), knowing and being continually aware that your labor in the Lord is not futile (it is never wasted or to no purpose.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So, there is no denying that the Rapture or gathering up of the bride of Christ will occur. The argument among believers is the timing of the Rapture. There are three schools of thought here....Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib, and Post-Trib. I will expound on those three schools of thought in further posts. However, in my studies, I think the evidence for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is by far the one the scriptures predict...more on that later.....and I love you all!Are you Rapture Ready? 936509
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 am

I've been rereading all these posts in the faith corner. I really need to get back to writing. God light that fire in me again! I love you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you Rapture Ready?   Are you Rapture Ready? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you Rapture Ready?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost of Anarchy :: Faith Corner-
Jump to: