Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Defense of Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brknangel

brknangel

In Defense of Creation Empty
PostSubject: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 5:31 am

Ok, I'm starting this thread to present scientific evidence that points to a Creator. The bible says Jesus Christ is the Creator and that all things were created by Him and for Him. He is one with the Father and the Holy Spirit. I would welcome any support on this issue or any questions or even those who disagree and take the evolutionist viewpoint. I have gathered up a lot of facts and will be posting them in this thread. Come on in and let's debate the evidence!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:05 pm

ok...but since I do think creation is real too...we should see who has more evidence than the other
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 7:40 am

Well we can both contribute...definitely....until we get some more folks out here. Also we have guests that may enjoy reading our evidence for creation.....so take off.....start with whatever you want to. I have some notes I need to take and will be adding as we go. Love ya... flower
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 10:48 am

ok...to start

I will start with the universe itself, how could order and perfect alignment be cause from the big bang? and the comets have not discentigrated yet....therefore proving they are no more than a few thousand years old, and all the stars have not all exploded....proving the universe is still very young,but evolutionists are persistant...so they started a theory called star-birth...and the only thing wrong with that, is that there is no star births....also, some of the animal themselves prove this theory wrong, well...every animal does....and the earth, is perfect distance from the sun,perfect slant,everything is perfectly done...because if there was a slight difference, we would either be roasted or flash frozen....evolutionists also say mammals were not around with the dinosaurs.....yet, dino foot prints have been found with cat and human prints....that would have cut evolution deeply, but they're still persistant....but even Darwan, the one who created this bunch of lies....did not even believe it himself before he died......I have heard someone put the age of the Earth at 300,000,000,000,000,000,000 years old....but like I said earlier if everything was that old the universe would have come apart by now....scientists have disproven that age and dicovered the Earth as being between 6,000 and 10,000 years old....and man has been there the whole time, we did not evolve from lower primates,and next the Grand Canyon...they say that it took 4,000,000,000 years for the river to make it, but the river would nnot have done that, trust me I've been there and seen it, but my point is that the only thing that could have done it would be a massive world-wide flood (Noah's Flood) and that is was done in minutes.......and now I am going to show yet another ignorant deal with evolutionists...."petrified wood takes 2,000,000 years to form" is what they say....but this one is going to be something, scientists have found a petrified boot with the foot in it....the boot was made in 1987, another petrified item was a pickel that was petrified two months before it was found, and last of all, pecans....a little boy stuck a bunch of pecans in a bucket of water to at least 9 weeks and forgot about them, a week or two later he remembers to go look and the pecans were petrified

and I've got more than that
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 12:13 am

Ok doing great so far....keep up the good work. I'm still getting my notes together. But to me, some of the most compelling evidence is the fact that the math doesn't work out for evolution. It is pretty much a mathematical impossibility that we evolved from one celled organisms. Also, considering the factors it requires to sustain life...and that the earth is the only planet that meets all the qualifications....that is also a big clue that God created everything and placed it where he wanted it. The big bang theory is pretty much just a fairy tale.

To be continued........ Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 7:13 pm

I said then too....on animetalk I blew a truck sized hole in that balloon
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 12:40 am

Yes...more facts please....we've got tons...Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 11:51 am

I'll need to wait till I have time to type all that stuff up
Back to top Go down
LinkinParkRokr
Admin
LinkinParkRokr

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 8:37 am

uhh...i guess just my being here is a lot of proof in itself :veryconfused:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 am

yep Razz
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Well Beatle....I wish you'd share some of that awesome knowledge you have....remember the time you blasted evolution? Give us some facts man pirat
Back to top Go down
LinkinParkRokr
Admin
LinkinParkRokr

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:31 am

when did he do that...cause i know evolutionist are as hard to talk to as athiest...
trust me..i have both
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:32 am

Yeah evolutionists are tough....and the sad thing is we've been so indoctrinated in the public school system to believe evolution is true...what a crock. There is absolutely no real scientific evidence to support it, while real science points to a Creator. Once Beatle did a thread at AT about evolution. I wish he'd share some of his facts here on our forum. Of course he was ridiculed there...but that's ok. At least he stood up for what he believes in. I have bunches of good information for this thread when I get my notes organized. More later......... Arrow
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 am

Alright...no matter what evolutionists try to tell you, or what you read in a textbook....the theory of evolution has pretty much been disproved. Science (real science), not the ridiculous claims they make, has only served to prove the Bible, and in fact....the Bible has never been disproven. If you look at the real scientific facts, and all archaelogical finds, the evidence is clear that we were created by a Supreme intelligence. Defenders of evolution realize this, and that is why they work so hard to keep the real facts out of classrooms and have made it pretty much against the law to even question evolution or to present any other theories to our children. All of the facts and evidence they present have been proven over the years to be false or fabricated. They have also made a lot of assumptions that have never been proven. I read recently that a lot of these atheists are beginning to try to find another theory that doesn't include God, since evolution has pretty much been proven to be impossible. Now they are claiming the human race was started here by aliens....whew...that's a whole other thread!

More to come later.....love y'all!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Let's Be Logical Please...   In Defense of Creation EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:37 pm

If Darwin is right, then we...........
...are accidental by products of evolutionary processes
...live in a world that is insignificant
...are doomed to perish
...have no divine guidance
...no moral absolutes
...have no standard of behavior
...have no eternal destiny
...have no spirit, no soul

So, we may as well be obsessed with self, with pleasure, with appearance, etc.

We may as well eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we die...
Does this sound like a generation that has been lied too for more than a century? Sounds a bit like today's world...right!

But...
If the Bible is right, then we....
...are created by a loving, merciful, heavenly Father
...are created by a Creator who knows every hair of our head
...are the crown of His creation
...have dignity and worth
...are surrounded by a fantastic universe that bears His signature
...are guided by sound moral principles
...are comforted by His promises in His book
...have hope even in life's darkest hours
...have value that exceeds any other living creature
...have eternal work to do...

Now...until less than a century ago, the Creation model was the only thing taught in schools. Isn't it amazing that now Evolution is the only thing taught, yet it has never been proven, nor has the Bible ever been disproven. Even without scientific and mathematical calculations...even in just trying to think logically...and by what we know to be true...that intrinsic part of our souls, where we know there is something bigger than ourselves...which one of these scenarios really makes sense?

We also have much scientific data to back up our claims. For example, in archaelogical finds alone, over 25,000 finds have helped to prove the Bible and to silence even some of the most critical skeptics. These finds are based on things (cities, roadways, locations, people, etc.,) that are detailed in the Biblical account. The Bible is becoming more accepted in today's world as an accurate account of history, even if people do not believe the spiritual aspects. In fact, no scientific discovery or archaelogical find has ever been able to positively refute the Bible, and in fact, it proves it to be true.

Thanks be to Dr Carl Baugh of the Creation Evidence Museum in Glenrose Texas for some of the data we have used to make our point. Love y'all! Hey guys ...come help me defend Creation here....let's get back to work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Defense of Creation   In Defense of Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

In Defense of Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost of Anarchy :: Faith Corner-
Jump to: