Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cowboys...America's Team!!!

Go down 
+2
Ghost
brknangel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brknangel

brknangel

The Cowboys...America's Team!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 9:30 pm

Hey all.....I 'm a lifelong Cowboy fan here. The Cowboys rock....even in the hard times, I have remained a loyal fan. I'm excited about Tony Romo...we haven't had a good quarterback since Troy left. Hopefully this will be our year to get back to the Superbowl....Rock on! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 11:21 pm

I thought the patriots were 'America's Team' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 11:28 am

Maybe in your opinion...But the Cowboys have always been known as America's team and always will be...yeah baby!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 11:44 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 7:59 am

WooHoo....my BOYS won again on Sunday...beat the Bears.....Yeah baby!! Exclamation

We're 3 and 0 in regular season play so far! It's our year for the Super Bowl...I can feel it! Rock on Cowboys! Cool
Back to top Go down
texastech27

texastech27

PostSubject: Cowboy's' Up   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 7:30 pm

The Cowboys are awesome! So excited about this season! Oh and btw, Patriots are crap, yeah they have a good team but that's because ppl take pay cuts because they just want a super bowl ring. And they are also cheaters, whose to say they haven't been cheating for years?!? Exclamation
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 8:02 pm

Yeah! Another Cowboy fan! Welcome......and just one thing to say...HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?? cheers
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:36 am

texastech27 wrote:
The Cowboys are awesome! So excited about this season! Oh and btw, Patriots are crap, yeah they have a good team but that's because ppl take pay cuts because they just want a super bowl ring. And they are also cheaters, whose to say they haven't been cheating for years?!? Exclamation

hmm...I havn't even really kept up with them
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 12:18 am

Alright...coming up on another game....let's go team. Best starting season we've had in a long time.. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
texastech27

texastech27

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 3:36 am

So did you guys here that Romo is about to be one of the top paid quarterbacks in the NFL, behind P. Manning (whom I love btw) and T. Bradey??? He's supposedly ranked 4th! cheers
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 8:21 am

Awesome....I think the boy is worth it...most excitement we've had since Troy. And so cute.......Laughing

Peyton is good too..btw.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:13 am

I think I just found what America is all about though

observe

The Cowboys...America's Team!!! Sleepbuttonfk3

The Cowboys...America's Team!!! Eatcakejx1

The Cowboys...America's Team!!! Ebayar2
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 8:54 am

Lol...yep..DL Shocked

Woo hoo....another big win on Sunday...35-7...Rock on Cowboys...this is getting good. This is our year...look out superbowl..!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 6:04 pm

I don't figure they're..super bowl ready
Back to top Go down
deluxeson1922

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 8:19 pm

Well i have to say with all the stats that the super bowl team is the patriots by a long shot, and my brother-in-law plays for them so thats makes me lean towards them anyways!! Go Patriots!!!
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:01 pm

Lol...ok family loyalties going on here...:D

It's early though...don't discount my BOYS yet!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 4:23 pm

brknangel wrote:
It's early though...don't discount my BOYS yet!!
oh you can count on me doing that
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 12:30 am

Yeah I know....TRAITOR...Exclamation Exclamation COWBOYS ARE DA...bom Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 4:53 am

I'm not a traitor....just loyal
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 8:28 am

Loyal? Hmmm...ok.

Cowboys are on Monday night football this week...so I get to actually watch them instead of just sneaking a peak here and there..Exclamation
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 8:42 am

Woohoo...now that's what I'm talking about. Did ya'll see the game? They made me nervous as heck but they pulled it out. That kicker...too cool....career best twice....!!! Wow...this IS our year...5-0 Baby...yeah!!
Back to top Go down
texastech27

texastech27

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 9:38 pm

So, the Cowboys are doing awesome...that last game was CRAZY! cheers
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 4:22 am

Yeah but they pulled it off and that's all that matters...it goes over in the WIN column.....yeah !!!!!

Now on to this weekend....let's go 6-0 boys....HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS?? cheers
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 11:19 pm

brknangel wrote:
Loyal?

yep...loyal to my teams...which most likely don't include any of yours :P lol! :P lol!
Back to top Go down
texastech27

texastech27

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 2:41 am

I can't believe we lost to the Patriots..that sucks, but hopefully we will see them for a rematch in the SUPERBOWL BABY!!cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboys...America's Team!!!   The Cowboys...America's Team!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cowboys...America's Team!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost of Anarchy :: Sports-
Jump to: