Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letters to God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brknangel

brknangel

Letters to God Empty
PostSubject: Letters to God   Letters to God EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:33 am

Hey y'all....over the years I've written a lot of letters to God. It's a way that I use to express my feelings, or write down prayers....or express hurt....or even joy. I also use them to praise God. I wanted to post them here....but they won't be in order. I'll post them as I find them. Who knows....some of my reflections may help or inspire someone else. Love you all......
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

Letters to God Empty
PostSubject: 3-21-09 9:00 pm   Letters to God EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:05 am

Dear God, 3-21-09 9:00 pm

Father I come to you tonight, first of all to praise you Lord, Creator of all. I lift you up and praise your name....name beyond any other. Your majesty and grace amazes me. You are tender, loving, and my closest ally. You are the only one that knows me to the very core of my being. You know every thought, deed, action, and intent. You know every joyful thing and every heartache. You alone know me completely, and I take comfort in that. I also take comfort in the fact that you alone are full of grace and justice. One day you will make all things new and all things right.
I also take comfort in the truth that you love me completely. Even though I am flawed...even though I disappoint you...even when I hurt you...even when I sin...you alone love me completely and unconditionally. You are amazing God!
Lord, even though you know them already, I confess to you my struggles. I struggle with old hurts God, and I struggle with pain and disappointment in people that I love. I struggle with forgiveness and I struggle with releasing the anger and hurt that Jesse inflicts on me. I confess that I am weak and unable to do this alone. I stand up in faith, reaching out to you and laying all these burdens at the foot of your cross. I release my pain to you precious Lord. You are the only one I can trust with the very depths of my heart, soul, emotions, and the very core of my being. I cry out to you Lord to release me from this pain and bondage....and to help me to completely forgive Jesse.
Take my kids Lord and mold them into the people you created them to be. I release my worries about them to you and I release the pain and disappointment I feel over them to you. I forgive them God for the things that hurt me and I love them no matter what happens. I pray your blessings and your protection and direction over each of their lives.
Lord I also bring my health concerns to the throne. I lay down my body in service to you. I claim healing Lord through your precious name, Jesus, and through your grace, mercy, and your blood bought sacrifice for me. I speak healing and blessing over my entire body Lord. I come against any illness or anything coming against me in Jesus' precious name. I speak wholeness and wellness over my entire being...mind...body...soul...emotions...and spirit. Thank you Lord for your healing touch that washes over me like a warm spring rain. You are awesome God and I love you with all that I am....
Love,
Me
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

Letters to God Empty
PostSubject: 1-25-09   Letters to God EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Father God, 1-25-09 2:00 pm

Father in heaven, Lord of all creation, Master of the universe, and Keeper of my soul. I'd like to lift up your name in praise and thanksgiving. You are merciful, gracious, and wonderful and I love you with all my heart and everything that I am, my God and my King.
Lord God, I ask you to forgive me when I fail you. Forgive me for becoming so angry and frustrated with C. Lord forgive me for cussing when I become angry and help me to stop that. Thank you for the forgiveness you offer me every time I fail you. Your grace is magnificent and beyond human imagination.
Father I come to you in Jesus' precious name with prayer requests for each of my children. Thank you for the provision you have always provided for us and thank you for the many blessings in mine and my kid's lives.
Lord in Jesus' name I lift up K, D, A, A, and R. Thank you for the blessings of this family and that I have been blessed with this precious daughter. Though she is not mine in the sight of society, she is mine wholly and thoroughly in my heart. Lord I pray for them for health and for wellness and that D will continue to do well. I pray that K will continue to be the woman of God that she is. Give her strength and peace. She is a sweet and wonderful young woman and I love her very much. I pray your angels and blood protection over each of them. I pray they will be able to find a place to live and that their finances would improve. Be with my angel girls and strengthen each one of them in Jesus' precious name.
Father in Jesus' name, I lift up E and B and my angel K. I pray angels and plead your blood for protection around them. Keep them safe and healthy and ever aware of your blessings in their lives. Guide them Lord as they make decisions about jobs, careers, the house, finances, cars and how to manage everything. Lead them down the path you created them for and I pray you would help them see that serving you is the utmost and satisflying joy in life. As K grows, help us to introduce you to her and I pray she will grow up in grace and truth, and know you as Savior and friend. I love them with all my heart and I know you have a good plan for their lives.
Father in Jesus' precious name I lift up L and C. Lord guide them in their journey. If it is in your plan for them to be together, help them understand how important it is to marry. If they do marry, help me be able to manage a nice wedding for them. Lord draw them close to you and into your path for their lives. Father be with Lauren and help her finish shcool and help her as her career continues to grow to always know the true source of blessings which is you. Help her and guide her into a vehicle she can afford. Thank you for the blessings in her life and the progress she's made. I love her with all my heart and I'm so glad you gave her to me. Through tough times, we've made it and continued to be a close family. I plead your blood and protection over them.
Precious Lord, in Jesus' name I lift up C. God I pray your angels surround him and I plead your blood and protection over him. Lord guide him into your will and perfect plan for his life. He is a precious child Lord, but we need your guidance. Father I am at my wits end about his education. Please help him to understand how important it is. Holy spirit, plant in him seeds of motivation, drive and ambition. Wake him up and fill him with your precious presence. I pray a miracle change for him. Guide me in the decisions I must make in regard to all of this.
I pray you are protectiong and grooming the little girl who will one day be his wife. Guide him in the direction you created for him. Give me the patience to deal with him.
Father in my life, your perfect will be done. Guide me each day in the decisions of life. Protect and keep me. Forgive us all when we fail you. Strengthen me in the areas with which I struggle. My weight, the house, impure thoughts, etc. I pray if you have a godly man out there for me, you will send him to me, so that we may serve you together.
Lord, I come against any evil that the enemy has planned for any of us in Jesus precious name and with the power of Your blood. I bind the enemy, his cohorts, and any evil plans. No weapon formed against us shall stand. No sickness will prevail for you are a God of wondrous grace. Thank you merciful Father in Jesus' precious name for hearing and answering my prayer. Amen...I love you...C
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

Letters to God Empty
PostSubject: Anwers to prayer   Letters to God EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:40 pm

What an amazing God we serve! Within just 2-3 weeks after writing out the above petition...I already had answers to prayers for two of my four children. God is such an amazing Lord.....He never ceases to amaze me! He is a God who listens....and a God of answered prayers. My other prayers are also being answered....Thank you sweet Jesus....

Btw...the prayers for the other two are coming together as well. Thank you amazing God! Love, me
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

Letters to God Empty
PostSubject: 6-28-09   Letters to God EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 am

Dear God, 6-28-09 7:00 pm
Thank you Lord for this blessed day. I lift up your glorious name and I sing praises to the Most High God and King whose essence and presence is comforting and so very sweet. Jesus, lover of my soul, My Savior, my all, precious Father, Lord of all life, and sweet Spirit, My God, you are the very breath I breathe. You are the author and finisher of my faith. You are my eternal sustenance, my Rock, protector and provider. You are the reason I exist. You created me for your honor and glory and it's my joy to serve you, Master of the universe.
Let your light shine through me, Father of light. I pray others see you in me. May heaven shine through me so that others may see your glory reflected in me. Use this broken vessel, precious Jesus, to complete what you created me to do.
Lord of life, your mercy and grace rain down on me and I feel your loving presence all around me. Keeper of my soul, I am so very much in love with you. My soul and spirit cry out for you, and I long to be in your precious presence for eternity. You are my life and breath and the cornerstone of my salvation.
Father of love, thank you for the work you are doing in me. Thank you for loving me enough to want me to be completely whole and well in you. In you, I am lacking nothing. Help me to continue to yield to your loving touch as you proceed with breaking down this soulish part of me and transform me into a broken vessel full of your grace, your beauty, and your love. I surrender completely to you my King, my Lord, Keeper of my destiny and my dreams. You love me enough to take me, break me and make me who I am.
Lord, I surrender all my plans to you, all my hopes, dreams, my thoughts, feelings and emotions. I am yours. Order my life Lord, as I exercise the free will you gave me. I want your perfect will for my life. I am no longer satisfied with just your permissive will. Thank you for all you are and all you're doing in me.....I love you....Me
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

Letters to God Empty
PostSubject: 12-13-09 8:40 pm   Letters to God EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 am

Dear Father God... 12-13-09 8:40 pm

Sorry I've been too busy to write lately, but tonight I felt compelled to come to you in my usual form, expressing my love and devotion to you with my written words. Father of light and merciful God of all creation, I worship and adore you. I lay at your feet in complete awe of your mighty presence. You are the keeper of my dreams, and my eternal source of true unabated joy. I am wrapped securely in your amazing love and tender grace. Your mercies are new and fresh each morning. There is no comparison to dwelling in your sacred and precious presence, in the shelter of your wing and thank you that I've found that secret place of the Most High God.

Father search me. Only you truly know me. Cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Thank you that you are completing a precious work in me. You amaze me and I never want to be without you. I can't breathe without you. Forgive me when I fail you and thank you that you always do. Perfect me in your perfect will. Use me in any way you see fit. Strengthen me when I falter, when I stumble. I release all to you...my hurts, fear, pain, any offense I've committed or anything done to me. Continually set me free with your abundant love and merciful grace. I adore you. Thank you for so many blessings. Your love is abundant and my cup runneth over.

Lord of my heart I come to you with the following prayers and petitions. Lord I surrender everything I have to you. I surrender my health. I thank you for good health and ask for healing in any area that is deficient. I surrender my finances to you. Thank you for helping me get them in order. You are the God of my finances. Help me to always keep you first. I surrender the ministry to you. I am your humble servant. Do with BHGM as you will.

I surrender my children to you. They all have needs. Please protect and keep them while drawing them ever closer to you. I plead your blood and angel's protection over all these areas of my life. I pray for your will in every aspect of my life.

I lift up prayer requests for friends and loved ones. Be with each one of them Dear Lord.

I love you with everything I am and all I ever hope to be....
In your service,
Me
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

Letters to God Empty
PostSubject: 12-14-08   Letters to God EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 am

Dear God, 12-14-08

As I reflect on the passing of another year, I am in incredible awe of your grace, mercy, majesty, and lovingkindness. Father, my God, I'd like to lift up your name, praising you with a humble heart and a thankful spirit.

You are my Rock...my provider. You are the keeper of my heart and soul. You are my Redeemer and my King. You know me thoroughly inside and out; every thought, deed, and intention. Yet you love me still. I feel Your warmth and love surround me, holding me close to You, now and for eternity. You know my sorrows and You've kept track of every tear. You know my joys and each moment my soul rejoices.

This year has been another of ups and downs...highs and lows. Thank You for the blessings...Thank You also for the trials for they draw me every closer to You. You are perfecting my faith. You are shaping me into who You created me to be. I love You more and more as each day passes. Your grace is sufficient for my every need. Your love is faithful and true for eternity. You are the very essence of everything I am and everything I hope to be. You are the unconditional love I've longed for. As I bask in the warmth of You, I can almost see eternity. You're building patience in me and teaching me to be longsuffering. You've bestowed mercy and forgiveness on me, and taught me I must do the same for those who have hurt me.

I aspire to be like you, sweet Jesus. Create in me a heart that seeks after You. Let me extol tender mercy and grace no matter what I face. At the end of this earthly journey, I want nothing more than to be in Your Holy presence, and know You are pleased with me. I long to be with You and share precious moments, memories and laughter. I love You from the very depths of my being and with everything I am. Your love flows through me like a peaceful stream of living water. I am Yours eternally.

I could never love You enough or tell You how precious You are to me. You've never left me through sorrows, tears, pain, or suffering. You give me the strength to carry on. You give me the will to breathe. You are the brilliant ray of hope that keeps me on my path...on this journey.

You are as real to me as anything I can touch...even more so. I need You every second and You are true to your word, because You guard, keep, and protect me. One day I'll be with You forever. We'll walk in my garden You planted for me. We'll share tea and warm memories and we'll make new ones. You make me feel like I am the object of Your affection and it fills me with a warm glow. I am so in love with You, Lord of my heart, my Prince, my everything.

Lord help me in my daily decisions and struggles to honor You with everything I do and forgive me when I fail you. I surrender my heart, mind, soul and will to You God and to Your sovereign plan for my life.

I want nothing in my life that is outside of Your will for me Lord. I prefer to be in Your perfect will but I surrender also to Your permissive will. Mold me into a broken and useful vessel for Your kingdom, Your honor, and Your glory.

Father of light, God of love, my destiny is in Your hands. Let me be all You intended for me and let me do Your will each and every moment of my life. Thank You for loving me so much that You couldn't bear to spend eternity without me.

I am eternally Yours.......Love, Me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letters to God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to God   Letters to God Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost of Anarchy :: Faith Corner-
Jump to: