Ghost of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of open discussion.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Suppression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda

Christian Suppression Empty
PostSubject: Christian Suppression   Christian Suppression EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:50 am

Is it not an awesome feeling to know that we serve such a powerful God, that the mere mention of His name, or a few bowed heads for Him can stir up such a fuss, not only with the "leaders" of our country, but all over the world. Now that is true power!

I am no Bible scholar by any means, but I do have very deep and firm Christian roots, and I have felt the power of God in my life. Having a passion, and being on fire for God is one of the most exhilarating and exciting feeling in the world. Frankly, I don't understand why people choose to do drugs to get high.. they cost alot of money, they are definitely hard on your body, and you can go to jail for having them. Which takes me to my next paragraph.

The days of Christians being arrested for our belief in God is at the door steps of our homes right now. I, myself believe that there is not alot we can do to stop this. It is something we have read about and been taught all our lives and something that will come to pass regardless. Our job as believers is to keep believing, keep fighting, and to bring as many lost souls to Christ as we possible can in the midst of all this turmoil. The USA has been one of the strongest nations in the world because of our belief and foundation, "one nation under God." In a way, all the freedoms that this country stands for has turned into a double edged sword for Christians.

A friend of mine sings this song called "Will You Ride", and every time I listen to it, the picture I see in my mind, and the feeling I get from it is breath taking. Part of it says "He has fire in his eyes and a sword in his hand. He's riding a white horse across this land. He's calling out to you and me right now, will you ride with me? The fire in his eyes is for his bride, a burning desire for her to be with him now, right by his side. Please say yes Lord, we will stand up and fight, in the armies of heaven, we will be dressed in white. Yes Lord we will ride with you." I can see that scenario so vividly, and almost feel the brush of His white robe as He gallops past calling us to follow Him. Imagine the look in his eyes, He knows this is His day, and with the cross behind Him, He is a warrior now, and we are His army.

All the wars that have been fought through time are no comparison to the last war that will be fought on this earth. Again, as Christians, we already have the insight on who will win that war. All the suppression that is being inflicted on us now, is just preparing us for that final battle. I don't know about anyone else, but knowing I am already on the winning side is half the battle, and keeping my faith strong, speaking out for God, and bringing more warriors in is the other half. Being there on that final day, and seeing every knee bow, and every tongue confess that my Jesus is Lord will be worth what ever I have to go through to get there.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Christian Suppression   Christian Suppression EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:22 pm

yea...I know,it's great....except for the suppression of course scratch
Back to top Go down
https://rocktalk.forumotion.com
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Christian Suppression   Christian Suppression EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:28 am

Right on girlfriend....lots of truth in your words. It is becoming increasingly unpopular to be a Christian. How sad is that in the greatest Christian nation in the world? It's hard to imagine how far we have fallen from God's grace in this nation. When I was younger and studied Bible prophecy...I couldn't imagine how all the end time scenarios could come to pass....but wow they're here. Everything the Bible said is true...and it's all going to happen just as predicted by God through the prophets so many centuries ago.
But ....we cannot stop talking about God...witnessing or defending our faith just because it's not the politically correct stand. We must continue to be warriors for the faith until our Lord appears in the clouds and calls us home. Maranatha Lord Jesus.....until then I vow to represent you to others to the best of my ability. My fervent wish is that long after we're gone...the ones left behind will stumble across these words we've written and witnessed and be pointed to the right and only way to salvation...which lies in the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Christian Suppression   Christian Suppression EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 am

:shv:
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Christian Suppression   Christian Suppression EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:57 am

I was rereading Rhonda's post in this thread. She makes a lot of good points. Whew....how much more so are we seeing this happen since the new presidential administration has taken over. Our freedoms and liberties are being suppressed and taken away on an alarming scale. We may not have much more time to speak out publically for Jesus and the kingdom. Let's take every opportunity we have to witness for Him publically. He's coming again soon....the current events are compelling evidence that the Bible is true. Living today is exciting....the most exciting time since Christ came the first time! Wake up America! Wake up Christians....speak up! Do not let them silence our voices!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Christian Suppression   Christian Suppression EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:46 am

It is finally 2012 the last year of the Obama Administration. There's no way he could be re-elected.
Back to top Go down
brknangel

brknangel

PostSubject: Re: Christian Suppression   Christian Suppression EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 am

I hope you're right honey.....scary times. The topic of this thread becomes more true all the time. Obama recently passed a bill where he is allowed to detain those he feels are belligerent, for any length of time, and with none of our American rights. This, I believe is setting up to silence the Christian voice in this nation. We must all pray to God for our nation....we are rapidly losing our rights and freedoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Suppression   Christian Suppression Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Suppression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost of Anarchy :: Faith Corner-
Jump to: